Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love!

With the sweetest holiday of the year coming up, I decided to dedicate a post to some of my adorable items that make me think of love... baby love!











Be sure to check out my shop for these and more sweet items for Valentine's Day!

________________________________________________________________________________

This is a fun custom I finished recently for twin boys. How cute did it turn out?!
Custom colors available! E-mail me at tribeccreations@yahoo.com for more information.

Here are some brand new items in my shop for spring... be sure to stop by and check out all of these sweet little bunnies! 

Tate, Tessa, and Trixie are the most adorable brother and sisters trio!  My Sweet Spring Bunny Rabbit is an adorable traditional take on spring.





_______________________________________________________________________________

Have a fabulous New Year sweet fans... I'll see you in 2012!

xoxo, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment