Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome 2012!

January is here and I'm feeling good! We got all of our Christmas decorations down and in their boxes. Now dear husband just has to get them back in the attic and we'll be set!  I'm getting organized and enjoying my newly bare home.  Every time I take Christmas decor down I seriously feel like I'm in a new house.  Anyone else get the feeling that you've just moved?

I'm also getting excited about Valentine's Day. I love Valentine's Day! It's fun and sweet and it's definitely a light in the middle of the usually dreary month of February.
Also see my LOVE! post for all of my cute goodies for Valentine's Day!

I want to share a few newbies recently added to my shop as well.  They're all headed to their new homes with pro newborn photogs to get photographed beautifully... pics to come soon!

Colorful Pixie Hat
These little cuties are F-U-N fun! This was a custom order I did recently.  I'm going to be adding a color chart in the near future for a pick your own. Girl hats come with a coordinating flower on a removable clip.

Girly Sock Monkey
I think I'm going to call her Brownie. :)

Twin Love Set
Adorable felt lips and letters XO are hand stitched on baby pink and gray beanies.
XOXO Hat only
Muah! Hat only


Don't forget to stop by After the Bump and Missy B Photography for some great giveaways to kick the year off right!

Wishing you all a wonderful new year!

xoxo, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment