Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Cuteness for ANOTHER Gloomy Tuesday

I last posted a week ago on a gloomy Tuesday.  Here I am again, on another gloomy Tuesday! I have some sweetness to brighten our days though.  Here you go:

Beautiful photo by Photography by Jessica Rivera
Sweet Little Pixie Hat... Coming Soon!
Chunky Double Pom Jester Hat... Coming Soon!


Now doesn't that totally brighten up your day? Seriously. Babies in hats. Cutest. Thing. Ever! 

I also wanted to share with you this story about my older son:

Does everyone have Elf on the Shelf at their house? My 2 year old decided he wanted to name ours "Elf" and that he didn't like him.

I read him the book and he thought about it for a minute. Then he grabbed Elf and put him back in his box and said, "You be quiet Elf. Get in your box Elf. You be quiet Elf!"

Maybe there's something he doesn't want Santa to know about? I know it was pretty darn funny!


I just finished sharing this on my facebook page. Too funny! My children definitely brighten my life! Mama loves you boys so much!


Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, Tri-Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment