Monday, December 26, 2011

Cheers!

I must say that 2011 has been a great year! I've been very blessed to watch my business bloom and my family grow.  My life is beautiful and blessed in every way. I was just reflecting on this past year and looking forward to seeing what 2012 holds for me. 

Of course everything is always more fun with photos so here's my year in review:


Although I'm not a lover of cold weather or snow, I do enjoy seeing my kids play in the snow!


The sweetest holiday. Valentine's Day!


Spring time is so beautiful!


Looking forward to the sun and the sand with my family this coming year!


Celebrating our beautiful country and life.


Pure summertime.


Visiting with dear friends.


Fair time... the official kick off to fall!


My beautiful babies enjoying the fallen leaves.


One of the kid's favorite holidays: Halloween!


Christmas.


A beautiful end to a beautiful year.
All of the above photos were taken by me. :)

With spring time fast approaching here are some of my goodies available:





Also keep your eyes open for these cutie pies!
I'm going to start making batches of them very soon!!
They will be made ready to ship and I will post them on my facebook page or in the one of a kind/ready to ship section of my shop.


I hope all of my fans had a great 2011 and here's cheers to an even better 2012!

Cheers! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment