Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy

Here is a sweet little photo of 3 days new baby Baine. He is my sweet friend Jenny's new baby boy, born on Easter! Congratulations on your new angel!
The hat was made when she was pregnant and they decided not to find out his gender. Hand crocheted by me with super chunky mint yarn. Super soft!

Here are a few more photos of some recent custom orders I've done:
 Mr. Monkey (could easily be Mrs. Monkey with an added bow or flower!)
 Tux the Penguin
This was a OOAK newsboy with detachable flower. The bright orange/yellow was a custom color combination requested. 

I know I blogged all about taking a few weeks off on Monday, but how could I not share these?! Happy Wednesday everyone, we are getting closer to the weekend! 

Love, Tri-Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment