Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Easter weekend. Whether you celebrate or not, I think it's a lovely time of year! I have a few adorable recent photos to share. Here's an adorable image by Jessica Rivera:


 OOAK Scarlet Zebra Hat
Beautiful photo by Michelle Dunbar Photography.
OOAK Sour Apple Hat
Another fabulous photo from Michelle Dunbar. 
OOAK Mardi Gras Hat
Stunning photo from Caitlin at Copperline Photography.

Thank you so much ladies for sharing your amazing talent! I can't say how much I adore each and every image you all share with me! It makes me happy to do the work I do. Everyone have a great weekend. Happy Friday! <3

Love, Tri-Bec


1 comment:

  1. AWW thank you!!! And really THANK you for your amazing hats!!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete