Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beautiful Saturday!

I hope you all are having as great of a weekend as I am! My husband fixed me supper last night, today I had a hair appointment (and exactly 2 hours of peace and quiet), and tonight I'm getting ready to throw my favorite niece-to-be a bridal shower tomorrow afternoon. I just had to stop and share some beautiful new images that were shared with me today!


 A super bright and cute OOAK hat I was just in love with.
Another great photo by Jessica Rivera. Isn't she super talented?

This last cute is one of the chick hats I was making like crazy back in March!
A Cooper Photography provided me with the beautiful photo, thank you so much!
That little chick hat couldn't be cuter!

I hope you all have an amazing rest of the weekend, talk soon!

Love, Tri-Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment