Monday, April 11, 2011

New Sweetness in my Shop & OOAK Nite 4.15.11

Hey fans! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, I know I did! :) I just wanted to give an update on my Etsy shop. I've totally cleaned out my OOAK section which makes room for the fabulous new yarns I've been getting in the mail! Here is a new items I've added recently as well:


A huge thank you to the super talented Erica Williams Photography for the amazing photo!
Other than that, I've just been working tons on finishing up orders for Trixie:


Thanks to Photography by Carrie Perez for the photo of Trixie.

This Friday, April 15 we will be having a OOAK fastest fingers contest on facebook. Same rules as in the past... lots of sweet new OOAK items from me! As always, the contest will be held on Jessy's Props and Creations facebook page. The game will start at 9 pm Central time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment