Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chez Ami

I'm so excited to become an e-host for Chez Ami!

I love party hosting online because you can browse at your leisure and take your time making a purchase.  No parties and no pressure!

We even offer an ONLINE CATALOG for easy browsing!

If you've never heard of Chez Ami, we offer beyond adorable designs for babies and kids.  I've personally purchased designs for my children and can attest to the high quality and durability of the clothing.

They have been designing adorable children's clothes for over 30 years. 


 Monogramming on all new spring goodies is FREE!

 Adorable fashions for girls and boys!

The new Spring 2012 line is now available on my website:

My photo is on the website along with all of my contact information if you have any questions while you're browsing or before you make a purchase.
Even if you'd just like advice on which pieces coordinate best, I'm happy to help you in any way possible! 

Head on over and enjoy browsing... spring is just around the corner!

xoxo, Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment