Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Sweetness

It's been a gloomy and rainy day here.  Here's something to brighten it:

Sweet baby boy bunny.

Bright, fun, and super cool... just like him!

Da Bears!
This is a fun custom I recently finished.
Thanks Monica!!
Contact me at tribeccreations@yahoo.com if you're interested in my custom work.

Gorgeous and simple.  Think adding a ribbon or flower clip for baby girls.

That's all for today! 
I have several new goodies out to newborn pros right now so I'm looking forward to reporting back very soon with some adorable new images!

I've also recently had a large custom order, so I'll be starting on that soon as well... I'll be posting pics when I'm all wrapped up.  As part of this order I'm making 5 hooded cocoons from handspun yarn which I'm *super* excited about!  

Right now I'm off to create a few new things and work on some goodies for Girl's Night Out.
See you soon!

xoxo, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment