Sunday, November 27, 2011

SALE!

In honor of the post-Thanksgiving sale madness I've decided to offer my whole shop at 20% off with no exclusions! I'm not really a Black Friday shopper myself, but I did have a nice time that day.

My Black Friday plans this year included sleeping in, a nice big cup of coffee, a hair appointment with my fabulous stylist, and then a little shopping at a local boutique called Bloom Studio & Gifts. If you're local to the Cape Girardeau area, it's a definitely must. I was offered hot chocolate as I shopped and picked up some fabulous gifts and a few treats for myself including a scarf, headband, and exfoliating pedi-sponge!  Located right next door is my own photographer, Photography by Carrie. Along with fabulous photography services she offers some pretty cute picture frames and other decor in her reception area. Any time I get a chance to stop  by their shops is a definite treat for me!

So anyway, here are the details to my sale... I hope you'll stop by either of my shops and browse around!



I hope you have all had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend and kick off to the holidays! I got my tree up with the help of my 2 year old and 1 year old so we are ready for Santa here! :)

xoxo, Tri-Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment