Monday, November 28, 2011

New Advertising Flier!


So I've been working with one of my all time favorite people... my graphic designer Val over at Pixel Stix Graphics. She is totally sweet and talented and I can't say enough good things about her! She's responsible for my whole look here on the blog and my tribeccreations.bigcaretel.com website which I completely adore.  When I e-mailed her on Saturday for a flier I needed she of course came through and in record time! So here it is: 


Don't you adore?! I picked out some of my all time favorite photos of my products and she whipped them into this gorgeous homage to moi! This beautiful piece of work definitely wouldn't be possible without the photographers who share their time and talent photographing my work: Photography by Jessica Rivera and Little chics pics by Lisa Rapp. Both of these ladies have been influential, kind, encouraging, and there for me through most of my Tri-Bec Creations journey. Thanks so much girls, I don't know where I'd be without you!

I hope you all have a great week, it's good to see you on my blog!
Don't forget to visit me in my shops:

xoxo, Tri-Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment