Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I truly hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones.  Me writing this blog post has actually given me a nice time to reflect on what I'm thankful for.  I could go on for quite a while! My life is beautiful and blessed and I'm one thankful girl!

The first thing is my family.  My sweet husband and my beautiful, healthy, happy, smart, funny, darling, sweet, amazing babies. Oh my gosh, I can't begin to put into words how much I love them! I'm thankful for our health, my husband's wonderful job that provides for our family, our beautiful home, and the many other things we have.  I'm so thankful for my brother who is serving our country overseas.  He's smart, brave, and I can't wait to see him when he comes home! My boys are so proud to have their uncle in the military.

I can't forget my sweet little business that has bloomed so much this past year.  I've been so blessed in that way! It's truly blossomed along with several friendships with people who have helped me along the way.  It gives me a fun creative outlet and something to call my own.

So on to this madness they call Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Small Business Saturday! I'm totally not a shopper. Except online. :) If I can sit in my PJ's and eat cookies while I shop, I'm all for it. Totally. Don't get me wrong, I love going to a store but not if it means waiting in the cold, mean ladies pushing and sneering, and loss of sleep. Precious sleep! Anyway... on to my deal!


I'm offering 20% off my entire shop now thru Sunday.
No exclusions!
Just use code TRIBEC20 at checkout and you'll be set!


Visit either shop for the deal!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. As always, I'm available at tribeccreations@yahoo.com to discuss any custom ideas.

Okay so I HAVE to share this one! One more chunk of super cuteness before I wrap this up. ;)
One of my very favorite photographers sent me this photo yesterday because she came across it and thought of me! *blushes*


Oh my gosh isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen adorable?! I'm totally inspired for next year... I can definitely see something like this in my future!  
Thanks Carrie for thinking of me!

You all rock... you inspire me and I adore having you as friends, fans, and followers. 
Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Tri-Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment