Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sneak Peak for Tri-Bec Blog Followers!

Happy Wednesday! <3 As I've mentioned, there is going to be a big comment contest this Friday evening at 9 pm central time with Jessy's Props and Creations on her facebook page. There will be lots of sweet OOAK (one of a kind) items up for grabs including headbands and cheesecloths from her and hats and maybe a cocoon or two from me! To check out the guidelines, click here!  We would love to see you there!

Just for my sweet blog followers, here are a few photos of the hats that will be up for grabs Friday night!
 Love this colorway!
 Can you say totally gender neutral?! Love that! <3
The two on the outside would be perfect for twins!
This one isn't a OOAK and won't be in the contest Friday night, but I'm thinking of putting it in my Etsy shop. It was a custom creation I came up with for an old friend who is having her first baby. It turned out adorable! <3 I also had a request to do the bow on a clip by itself... another potentially permanent item! Love it!

Happy Wednesday fans, thanks so much for your continued love a support. You don't know how happy it makes me when I see the number of views on my blog go up or when facebook notifies me that I have a new fan. I thank each one of you who write on my wall and show me support because it makes me happy to do what I do. I get so excited when I post something on facebook and people "like" it... that totally makes my day! I'm getting all mushy... thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the sneak peeks!!! I can't wait till Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, we hope to see you there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stuff is just so darn cute! I just happened to stumble across your blog through fb. I'll have to check out your Etsy shop now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Alena, I'm glad I'm reaching people! :)

    ReplyDelete