Friday, March 25, 2011

Newborn Shell Collection

Happy Friday!

Here's what I've been working on! This is the first in a new line of mine! I'm super excited about this, they are called newborn shells and they are meant to be placed over the sleeping baby's body for professional newborn portraits. Great and unique photography prop! A super huge thank you, thank you, thank you to Photography by Jessica Rivera for the fabulous photo! More to come!

Newborn Turtle Shell available in my Etsy Shop

This is the little turtle and there are going to be more sweet little creatures in the future including a giraffe, lady bug, lion, and more! I'd love feedback or ideas.... please let me know if there's something you'd like to see and I'd love to make it happen!

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment