Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Beach and a Few New Cuties

I'll admit, I've been in a little bit of a creative funk for... well, the past few months.  I think I got a little bit of spring fever with all that lovely weather we were having here in the midwest in March!

We had a lovely Easter, and recently enjoyed a week in lovely Pensacola Beach, Florida.  Now I'm back with some great photos and lots of ideas in my head!

 My two cutie pies ran straight to the beach!
 Fun in the sun.
 I love those eyelashes.
 I love them!
 Gorgeous view from our back porch.
Our own walkway right to the beach.

We had such a wonderful time.  Beyond playing on the beach and eating entirely too much, we didn't do much else.  The kids were in bed at a decent time every night (probably from being so worn out!) so Chris and I would hang out, listen to the ocean, play Yahtzee!,  drink wine, and even ordered in pizza a few nights.  No running, no schedule, no shoes.

My kind of vacation.

So now that I'm all refreshed, I'm ready to get back to work!  Here are a few photos I have from recently.

Photo shared by this sweet girl's mama.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment