Monday, December 20, 2010

Twins!

Check out my shop here!

These are some cute little hats I whipped up for twin boys that are joining our world in January. I think they turned out just adorable and so did their future great aunt... so she requested matching diaper covers! I'm having the wonderful Cynthia over at Etsy's Autumnrose spin me up some more of this wonderful blue and brown boy yarn to make the diaper covers. Here are the cutie pie hats!




They are made of marshmallowy soft 100% Merino wool and they are 100% boy. I'll post the diaper covers as soon as I get the yarn and get them made up... hopefully in the next two weeks! Check out my shop, I've removed all the Christmas things and am starting to make the shift towards Valentine's Day and spring time! I know we are still in the season so I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment