Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! New hat on Etsy!


I received a new yarn yesterday from one of my favorite handspinners, Autumnrose on Etsy, and she was so kind to send me a sample of one of her recent new projects.  It was this lovely purple and green which reminded me of a garden in the spring.  Of course since it was a sample, I didn't have enough to do an entire hat, but I did have enough to make this creation:
 New to the shop!
 Handspun yarn trim in lilac and garden green.
 Pom on the top of the hat of the same handspun yarn.
Awesome packaging with tissue paper and coordinating sparkly tulle.

The yarn for the main body of the hat is a lovely green color and coordinated perfectly with the handspun yarn.  The great thing about this hat is that it's not OOAK and can be reproduced! Of course it won't be exactly the same because of the handmade nature of the handspun trim and pom, but it will be similar and can be made in any size. I just love the bit of spring color!  It can  be found in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62807504/garden-beanie-with-pom-photography-prop .  Happy Thanksgiving everybody... and if you're braving Black Friday, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment