Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun New OOAK Items!

Here are some things I've been working on today, I just love them! Now listed in my Etsy shop: http://www.tribeccreations.etsy.com.

 Hat and cocoon set for a newborn baby. Adorable!
This was crocheted on a large hook for larger spaces between the yarn. This is great for little fingers and toes to stick through in those newborn photos.
 This is like a seascape color scheme with the gold, cream, pale green, and blues.
 This is an earthy toned beanie for a sweet little boy.
I love love love the colors on this one: orange, brown, avocado green, and deep blue.
It's like the candy shop!  Very girly and very fun for a newborn princess.
Bright and light pink, vibrant purple, and golden yellow make a fun colorway for this little newborn hat. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I know I did... it's always wonderful to spend time with my husband and boys. My life has been blessed and is filled with love because of them for sure! Check back again soon, I'll be posting lots of new creations often. I recently went on a yarn shopping spree, so there is going to be lots to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment