Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to...

Me!

My birthday is coming up on Monday so I thought we would celebrate by having a sale! What better way to celebrate then with a little shopping? Yay! :)

SALE**********SALE***********SALE

For 20% off your entire order through Monday, August 8, enter the code HAPPY20 during checkout in my Etsy AND Bigcartel shops!!!

***************************************************************************

Another year gone by, and I can't believe how fast it's flown. I've watched a lot of things grow this past year: my husband and I had a wonderful year and I love him more then ever, I watched my sweet little angel babies grow way too fast, and my little business has really taken off.  
I feel incredibly blessed and fortunate to have all of this goodness in my life. I have met some truly wonderful people in the "business" that I'm so blessed to work with... the list could go on! 

I couldn't wish for anything better when blowing out my candles! 
Much love!! <3

Here are a few favorites that put a smile on my face this past year:

















Here's a an amazing year to come! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment