Monday, May 23, 2011

New handmade sweetness {A Tri-Bec Original}

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I've been super excited about adding to my my newborn shell line. Here are photos of the newest members: the baby bumblebee and the mighty dinosaur.



View my entire newborn shell collection in my shop here!


Also, here a photo of a new addition to my shop: 


I also decided it was time for this fab hat to make a comeback!


The last things I was to share for today are some awwwwww's for your Monday! :)
Super sweet Easter chick in handspun yellow yarn.
Thank you so much to this mama for sharing this sweet hospital photo of your little darling! I'm just in love with this one!
A huge thank you to Misty Brogdon Photography for the beautiful photo.
Sweet OOAK Tri-Bec Creation.
Photo by the fabulous Missy B Photography.
Sweet OOAK Tri-Bec Creation.
Beautiful photo from Aimee Clavelle Photography.


I hope everyone has an amazing week!
Love, Tri-Bec

Find us on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment