Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whew!

Check out my shop here!

Well that was a wonderful busy holiday! I know I haven't been the most attentive to my blog, but I'm back!  The first photo was shared by Jackie who brought the little boy twin hats last month. This is one used on an older baby (the twins are due at the end of January).

 Isn't he sweet?! : )
 The matching diaper covers.

I haven't been doing too much creating, but since the holidays are over I'm back! Very excited for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day (my younger son's birthday), and Easter. Spring holidays are the best!

 Here's some sweet chocolate brown for Valentine's Day... who doesn't love chocolate on Valentine's Day!
 Sweet baby boy addition to my shop. Can be done in any colors or size!
New OOAK Valentine's additions to my shop. Earflap with braids and chinstrap beanie.

I just received some awesome new yarn from one of my favorite spinners, so there will be lots more new OOAK additions to my shop in the near future. Fun pinks an bright spring colors for all those new babes. Looking forward to spring for sure! Lots to come! 

Check out my shop!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment